Thursday, October 31, 2013

2013 Breeders' Cup Stats Guide

Well, I'm finally back.  I'll have my Breeders' Cup Friday Selections up late Thursday night.

I've put some stats together into a small guide for the Breeders' Cup. I would like to have done all the Breeders' Cup races, but unfortunately my real job got in the way.

The races I was able to include in the guide are:
Breeders' Cup Classic
Breeders' Cup Distaff
Breeders' Cup Juvenile
Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile
Breeders' Cup Turf Mile
Breeders' Cup Sprint
Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Sprint

The guide includes 20 years (were applicable) of stats for post position, winners by running style, post time favorite stats, Superfecta finishers by last prep track, Superfecta finishers by previous race finish, payout stats, average running times, past winners list including fractional times, top jockeys and trainers for each of the above races.

To view or print the guide click the link below:

2013 Breeders' Cup Stats Guide

Enjoy the guide, it's free and I hope it helps some of you guys. Good luck at the Breeders' Cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment